Newbie Arena Newbie Arena

Oh my wow

This movie is awesome :D

The Jungle I The Jungle I

I love it...

I love sticks. Especially when the movies are action packed and fun like this one. Also, I love the way that you made the sticks move smoovely around the screen, it was amazing.

In to my own mind In to my own mind

Cool

I liked some bits. Although there were bits which would have been a lot cooler if improved. For example, the guitarist. Other than that I loved some bit's like when the guy throws the heart and it blows up.

Well done.

Jinkii Insane Jinkii Insane

Woohoo!

I'm also a fan of your other Jinkii flash, and I have to say, this was the awesomists!

One thing that could make it better would be some heavy music instead of club beats. But apart from thats its the best!

Sprites On The Phone Sprites On The Phone

Sucky

Too suckie work harder.

Blood-Fury responds:

k...

Rocket Bunny: Pilot Rocket Bunny: Pilot

Kool

Omg.. I got to get me one of those bunnies.. Defiinatly carry o this series its awesome. Nice animating skills too.

Nogfish responds:

haha yeah ill definitely be editing the current script for episode 2

Ideas2 Ideas2

Okay

I wasn't too kean on the whole animation side of it. But i loved the way that the ideas all linked together.

simod responds:

yeah thats sort of my aim

A Thug's Life A Thug's Life

Clown?

Whats with the clown? Did someone tamper with the .fla before you submitted it? Its truely sucky.

TangClock responds:

no... i just couldnt think of a good ending so i resorted to tricky. im planning to make alternate endings for it. keep checking back for them later.

Sprite Masters {Trailer} Sprite Masters {Trailer}

Wow-wee!

Can't wait for the actual tournament. It looks like it will be awesome. Also nice trailer.

HoleVs. Pile HoleVs. Pile

Nice

It's ok fairly nice. I like teh people in the background. And the way that the Lion King guy bounces his head with the music. Although I had sound on low due to in school lesson.